Anyone who needs their computer serviced should definitely head on over to Maine PC Solutions. I would recommend Bill to anyone, he is professional and very smart. He fixed my computer in a timely fashion and charged extremely reasonable prices for parts and service. I was very satisfied with Maine PC Solutions and would take my computer back to Bill any time I have an issue. He truly is a computer wiz, and this is a great local business to support! Kate in Harrison.
Customer service is Bill Kuvaja’s highest goal, and this testimonial from a customer validates that he doesn’t just talk the talk, he walks it.
An Oxford hills resident, Bill Kuvaja started Maine PC Solutions in 2006 after becoming certified to service and repair Microsoft personal computers and create and maintain computer networks. In addition to computer repairs, he sells new and refurbished desktop and laptop computer systems and hardware. He also replaces computer screens on desktops, laptops and phones. Bill tries to find the best price possible and passes it on to his customers. Bill will make business and house calls. His services include:
- Troubleshooting computer problems, such as crashes, boot failures, slow operating computers that lock up
- Installing and repairing software and hardware
- Detecting and removing spyware and viruses
- PC and laptop tune-ups and maintenance
- One-on-one and group tutoring on Microsoft operating systems and applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Microsoft Works, Microsoft Money and other applications)
- Archiving and backing up data
Monday — Friday, 9:00 a.m. — 6:00 p.m.
25 Market Square
S. Paris, ME 04281
Bill’s cell phone: 207-739-9610
Owner: Bill Kuvaja
Photo credit: WJ Wheeler